The Choice: The Christ-Centered Pursuit of Kingdom Outcomes
This is a solid book with a simple message: make sure your Christian organization is serving God rather than more earthly metrics. he basic premise is that you trust in God, and produce qualitative rather than quantitative results.
It gets a bit repetitive, but then there’s a big chapter at the end which lists the “ten marks of a Christ-centered ministry.” This was quite good.
- Submission to the Father
- Filled, Led, and Empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Prayerful Strategic Planning
- Raising Kingdom Resources
- Ministry Accountability
- Transparent Financial Administration
- Serving People Humbly
- Doing Everything with Love
- Mobilizing Spiritually Gifted People
- Radical Christian Generosity
There’s lot of good advice in that last chapter, and it’s worth reading the entire book for it.
This is item #501 in a sequence of 515 items.
You can use your left/right arrow keys or swipe left/right to navigate